Rose Bowl Riders Spring Dressage Schooling Show will be held on Sunday, March 18th (rain date will be March 25) with Judge Lehua Custer (USDF L). Gates open at 6:45 AM and the show will begin at 8:00 AM.
Online entries must be completed by March 11th!
You may view the tests, rules and full information here: http://rosebowlriders.org/2018-horse-shows
Ride times will be posted online and e-mailed by March 14th. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to notify the show management if they do not receive their ride times.
RULES, REGULATIONS AND FAQS...
1. PRE-ENTRY ONLY! All mailed entries must be postmarked by March 9th & online entries completed by March 10th.
1. All tests will be ridden in a 20 x 60 meter court with sand footing.
2. All tests may be called or ridden from memory. You must provide your own caller.
3. Show will operate in accordance with United States Equestrian Federation rules.
4. Any rider not in control of their mount or disruptive to other riders may be asked to leave the arena.
5. All decisions of judges and show committee are final.
6. If you are late or are dismissed because of conduct you will not receive a refund.
7. There is a $25.00 charge if the bank for any reason returns your check.
8. A youth exhibitor is a rider under 18 years of age as of January 1st, 2018. A parent or guardian must sign for all youth exhibitors.
9. An ATSM/SEI approved riding helmet is required for all youth exhibitors.
10. Dogs shall be kept on a leash and under control at all times. Dogs may not be tied to tie rails. The following breeds are not permitted on the premises: Rottweiler, Pit Bull Terrier, Doberman, Akita, Chow and mixes thereof.
11. All horses must be sound.
12. Braiding is optional.
13. Scratches may be filled at show management’s discretion.
14. No refunds will be given after March 14th except with a veterinarian’s note.
15. Approved whips and spurs may be used per USEF guidelines.
16. For Introductory and Training through Second Level tests, a plain snaffle bridle is required with either a regular cavesson, a dropped, flash or crossed noseband.
17. Martingales, bit guards and any kind of boots or bandages are not allowed.
18. Numbers must be worn at all times when in the arena.
19. Refunds will be given in the event your ride cannot be scheduled.
20. For Western WDAA tests, standard western show attire & tack is permitted. Bits with shanks over 8.5 inches are not permitted.
21. All riders/trainers/parents are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship.
22. All riders, exhibitors and their guardians must sign an ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT at registration.